Last Updated: 01/06/2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier, and the service more useful to you.
cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the service, we place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
-To enable certain functions of the service
-To provide analytics
-To store your preferences
-To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
We use both session and persistant cookies on the service and we use different types of cookies to run the service:
-Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What cookies do we use?
All cookies have an expiry date.
Additional cookies (not mentioned below), may be added to the website over time by our developers or when we install additional third-party software or add new functionality to the website.
All attempt will be made to keep this list up to date.
Server created cookies:
- PHPSESSID - this cookie is automatically created when you visit our website, our server uses this to identify your session on our website which is generally used for temporary data storage.
Cookies used by our web developers during the creation of our website may include but are not limited to:
Cookies created by our ecommerce platform Magento, may including but are not limited to:
- CART - The association with the your shopping cart/enquiry/basket.
- CATEGORY_INFO - Stores the category info on the page to load pages faster.
- COMPARE - The items in the your Compare Products list.
- CUSTOMER - An encrypted version of the your customer ID.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH - Indicates if you are currently logged in to our website.
- CUSTOMER_INFO - An encrypted version of your customer group.
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE - Indicates if caching is disabled or enabled.
- FRONTEND - Your session ID on our website.
- GUEST-VIEW - Determines if you can edit your orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY - The last category visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT - The most recent product viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE - Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE - Indicates if the cache can be used to store information.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - A link to information about the your cart and viewing history.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED - Items recently compared.
- STF - Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE - The store view or language chosen.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS - The products recently viewed.
- WISHLIST - An encrypted list of products added to the your wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT - The number of items in the your wishlist.
Third party cookies, we have no control over these cookies as they are created by a third party:
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the service, deliver advertisments on and through the service, and so on.
- GOOGLE - creates cookies when you visit our website. We use Google Analytics for visitor tracking and website traffic monitoring, Google Maps to embed interactive maps within our pages and Google Recaptcha to add form security from spambots.
- ADDTHIS / SHARETHIS - creates cookies when you visit our website. We use this to provide social network sharing controls and email a friend features.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: